Wednesday 16 January 2013

Vera Wang Lovestruck Floral Rush

This is the new perfume by Vera Wang wonderful bottle, but i do think the lid is a bit tricky it is big and the shape is akward but it is pretty :) The perfume itself is very light (it is a perfume) it smells to me like a shower gel
BASE NOTES: Cashmere, Musk and Ambergris HEART NOTES: Freesia, Marigold and Pink Passionflower TOP NOTES: Champagne, Pink Pepper & Apricot Blossom This retails from £35 for a 30ml and comes in 50ml and 100ml
The face of this perfume is Leighton Meester an actress from Gossip Girl. Overall i do like this fragrance but i do think its too light for me! I do not own the rights to any of these pictures

1 comment:

  1. I love the vera wang princess perfume thats one of my faves :) i had a tester of this the other day and i really like strong smelling perfumes so its a pity with this perfume!!

    Love Emily xx

    http://love-x-beauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments :)