Thursday 3 January 2013

*SLEEP IN ROLLERS REVIEW*

These sleep in rollers i purchsed from Selfridges Manchester for £25, i usually use heated ones but i thought i would give these a try as they give a completely different effect  - lift and volume whereas the heated ones are more of a curl and wave. I have used these to sleep in and they are soft but its not easy to sleep in, i sleep on my front so it was sort of ok for me. This is my hair with sleep in rollers used




and this is my hair with heated rollers in


Overall they are very good but i still like heated rollers better :)

4 comments:

  1. I have just published my post on these today. I completely agree with you although i slept in mine and woke up with the worst headache!! your hair looks stunning with the heated rollers.

    Have a look at my blog on my opinion see what you think?

    Love Emily

    http://love-x-beauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I think your hair looks lovely and natural in both photos, but it must be uncomfortable trying to sleep in rollers, so I would definitely stay with the heated variety :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks gorgeous, although I don't think I would be able to sleep in them :)


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a bit of a pain to sleep in, but if your off out on a saturday night they need about 7hrs in ur hair, so put them in late morning around 11am and take them out after your tea! :D x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments :)